Peaches 'n cream overnight breakfast jars recipeServes 2
- 1 cup oatmeal (regular oats, not quick cooking)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (optional)
- Combine the oats, cinnamon, yogurt, water and protein powder (if using) in a large bowl and stir until combined. Pour the mixture evenly into two jars.
- Stir in half of a chopped peach into each jar.
- Cover the jars and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, remove the jars from the refrigerator, add more liquid (either water or milk) if the mixture has become too thick for your liking and top each jar with the remaining chopped peach.